Tag: 微信招嫖自带工作室靠谱吗

PSNI appeal following Derry attack

first_imgTwo men and a woman have been arrested in Derry following an incident in the Skeoge area on Saturday afternoon.Police say a group of people attacked two women and a man in the Clon Daragh area at around 1.50 on Saturday afternoon.Two males, aged 17 and 19, and a 20 year old female have been arrested on suspicion of a number of offences and remain in custody at this time.Police say they want to speak to anyone with information, and especially anyone who may have captured dash-cam or mobile phone footage.***************PSNI statement in full – Pinterest Twitter Police investigating an incident where a group of people attacked two women and a man in the Clon Daragh area of Derry/Londonderry at around 1.50pm on Saturday afternoon have made three arrests.Two males, aged 17 and 19, and a 20 year old female have been arrested on suspicion of a number of offences and remain in custody at this time.Inspector Yvonne McManus continues to appeal for anyone who has any information regarding the incident to contact local police. Officers are especially keen to speak to anyone who may have captured dash-cam or mobile phone footage. Please call 101, quoting reference 941 22/02/20.  Information can also be provided to the independent charity Crimestoppers on 0800 555 111, which is 100% anonymous and gives people the power to speak up and stop crime. News, Sport and Obituaries on Monday May 24th Google+ Pinterest WhatsApp Facebook By News Highland – February 24, 2020 WhatsApp Previous articleDonegal win All Ireland Darts title – Team Manager James WeirNext articleDonegal Ladies game with Cork put back News Highland DL Debate – 24/05/21 Facebook Important message for people attending LUH’s INR clinic Homepage BannerNews PSNI appeal following Derry attack RELATED ARTICLESMORE FROM AUTHOR Google+ Arranmore progress and potential flagged as population grows Twitter Loganair’s new Derry – Liverpool air service takes off from CODA Nine til Noon Show – Listen back to Monday’s Programmelast_img read more

No. 18 Syracuse men’s basketball pulls away for 71-50 win over Monmouth

first_img Facebook Twitter Google+ Jim Boeheim stood on the sideline for most of the first half. Sometimes he had his hands on his hips. Sometimes he had his arms crossed. Sometimes he gestured with his hands toward the referees, his players or no one in particular.Monmouth’s hit its first 3 right in front of Boeheim, who stood still on the sideline. Late in the first half, he pointed to his temples with both index fingers after Tyus Battle committed a foul. Syracuse’s defense was shoddy and Boeheim let his team know.But in a 4-minute, 36-second stretch, Syracuse expanded its lead from 10 to 19 midway through the second half because of its defense. In that span, No. 18 SU (3-0) racked up seven rebounds and two blocks. Monmouth (1-2) shot 1-for-8 from the field. The Orange cruised to the eventual 71-50 victory, but didn’t come without a scare and it took the nine-point run to crack the its toughest test of the season open.“We pushed them into tough spots and made them take tough shots,” Syracuse head coach Jim Boeheim said. “I thought to start the second half, we were really efficient. We got on the boards, really did a good job on the boards.”The Hawks nearly made the NCAA Tournament last season, and Boeheim said earlier in the week the team is even better this year. At halftime, Syracuse led by eight. Despite the Orange having a significant height advantage, Monmouth outpaced SU in the paint by 14 points in the first half.AdvertisementThis is placeholder textThe Orange had to sharpen its rotations. Monmouth started a four-guard lineup and stuck with the alignment for most of the game. That forced Syracuse’s zone to extend out further, opening up seams inside early on.In the second half, Monmouth shot just 1-of-18 from 3. Its perimeter shooters weren’t converting and Syracuse took advantage.“We did a good job of knowing what they were going to do,” Tyler Roberson said of defending the four-guard lineup, “and we were just disciplined and did a really good job defensively.”After the Hawks cut the deficit to 10, Howard snagged a defensive rebound and pushed the ball up the court for a layup. Two minutes later, Howard knocked down a 3 off an Andrew White steal. On the next possession, he drove righty, drew a foul and made a free throw. Off a Tyler Lydon block, Howard assisted a Tyus Battle 3.Syracuse’s offense clicked and it was because of its defense.“It was just a matter of defense,” Lydon said. “Getting stops on the defensive end and getting outlets to our offense.”Monmouth point guard Justin Robinson was named the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference’s preseason player of the year. He ranked third in the conference in scoring last season. He was the player that Syracuse had to stop. Robinson finished with a team-high 11 points but during the stretch that turned the game, SU held Robinson scoreless and he couldn’t set up his teammates either.“The second half, our defense was really good,” Boeheim said. “They got some looks that they missed but our defense was pretty good. We pushed them into tough spots and made them take tough shots.” Comments Published on November 18, 2016 at 9:15 pm Contact Paul: [email protected] | @pschwedslast_img read more

Anthony Joshua says ‘home calling’, likely to fight next at Tottenham’s new stadium

first_imgLast Updated: 9th December, 2019 17:49 IST Anthony Joshua Says ‘home Calling’, Likely To Fight Next At Tottenham’s New Stadium Anthony Joshua is set for a match in London to defend his heavyweight title against Andy Ruiz Jr, with the match likely to be fought at Tottenham’s new stadium. British professional boxer Anthony Joshua is all set for a match in London to begin his second stint as the World Heavyweight champion with reports suggesting that his next fight likely to be conducted at Premier League team Tottenham’s newly built stadium. Joshua won back his WBA, WBO and IBF titles on December 8 by beating Andy Ruiz Jr. in a match held in Saudi Arabia.’Home calling’According to reports, the professional boxer wants to defend his World Heavy champion title in front of the home crowd. Joshua said that London is the place where he will fight in his next match. He was born outside in the town of Watford. He said that Britishers have a huge role in his boxing career, adding that there was no question of him losing a match at home.Joshua has boxed twice at the 90,000 capacity Wembley stadium where he beat Alexander Povetkin and Wladimir Klitschko. However, Joshua’s promoter Eddie Hearn said that Wembley will not be an ideal choice for his client’s next fight as the dates did not work out in his favour.Read: Conor McGregor Mocked By Sugar Ray Leonard For His Boxing Skills; Watch VideoAccording to reports, Hearn has decided to conduct the match at Tottenham’s newly built stadium that has a capacity to accommodate 60,000 people. He said people are aware of what he has accomplished and there are a lot of other options in different countries but his client had set his sight on boxing in the United Kingdom. Hearn also said that they had spoken to the officials at Tottenham about hosting the fight against Andy Ruiz, adding that the club was keen on hosting the fight at their new stadium.Read: Indian Boxing League: Gujarat Giants Tame NE Rhinos In Close Contest For Second Win‘Clash on the Dunes’Anthony Joshua shut down all his critics by defeating Andy Ruiz Jr in their much-awaited re-match at ‘Clash on the Dunes’ on December 8. The British heavyweight came up strong from the initial rounds and no wonder, he successfully avenged his first and the only loss of his boxing career at the hands of Ruiz in the month of June.A major portion of the boxing community claimed that Anthony Joshua stands nohere in front of Andy Ruiz Jr but the Briton proved them wrong by regaining his WBA (super), WBO, IBF, IBA heavyweight titles.Joshua is a 2X World Champion now and it is set to bring up a million-dollar question in the mind of his future opponents. FOLLOW US Read: Boxing: Dillian Whyte Talks About Offering Deontay Wilder $50 Million+ Dollars For A FightRead: Anthony Joshua Believes Harry Kane Will Thrash Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang In Boxing(With inputs from agencies) Ruchit Rastogi Written By SUBSCRIBE TO US COMMENT WATCH US LIVE LIVE TV First Published: 9th December, 2019 17:49 ISTlast_img read more

BlackBerry Evolve will be available for buying from October 10 via Amazon India for Rs 24,990

first_imgBlackBerry Evolve which was launched alongside the Evolve X in August this year is set to hit the Indian shores on October 10. The phone will be available for buying from Amazon India for Rs 24,990.Optiemus Infracom, the home-grown company responsible for manufacturing and branding BlackBerry phones in markets like India, launched the Evolve and Evolve X phones at a starting price of Rs 24,990. The Evolve is priced at Rs 24,990 while the Evolve X will cost Rs 34,990. Interested buyers can use the ‘Notify Me’ option running on Amazon India website to get updates on the availability of the phone.The company at the launch event had said that both the phones will come bundled with Jio cashback offer worth Rs 3,950 and ICICI bank credit card offer of 5 per cent instant cash back on no cost EMI transactions along with additional launch benefits.BlackBerry Evolve specsBlackBerry Evolve features 5.99-inch full-HD+ IPS LCD display with a 1080×2160 pixel resolution and 18:9 aspect ratio. The phone is powered by 1.8GHz octa-core processor and it comes with 4GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB of internal storage that can be expanded up to 256GB. As far as the cameras are concerned, the BlackBerry Evolve packs a 13-megapixel colour sensor and another 13MP monochrome sensor on the rear. On the front you get a 16-megapixel shooter with f/2.0 aperture.The BlackBerry Evolve is powered by a 4000mAh that supports fast charging. The phone runs Android 8.1 Oreo software. The connectivity options on-board are Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS, USB OTG, and USB Type-C. Sensors include Face unlock, Fingerprint scanner, Compass, Proximity sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient light sensor and Gyroscope.advertisementBlackBerry Evolve X specsThe phone sports a 5.99-inch full-HD+ IPS LCD display with a 1080×2160 pixel resolution and 18:9 aspect ratio. It is the first phone from BlackBerry to support wireless charging.It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 660 processor with 6GB RAM. The phone packs 64GB internal storage that is expandable up to 2TB. In the camera-department, the Evolve X packs one 12MP sensor (f/1.8) and another 13MP (f/2.6) sensor on the rear. The secondary sensor offers 2X optical zoom in addition to helping in portrait photography. The phone comes with a 16MP selfie shooter. The Evolve X is supported by a 4,000mAh battery that supports both Qualcomm’s Quick Charge 3.0 as well as the wireless charging.ALSO READ: BlackBerry Evolve, Evolve X launched in India: Full specs, features, price and everything you need to knowlast_img read more